Happy Hour 4pm - 6pm
On Monday the parking lot is going to be excavated to make way for our new and improved lot. Any cars left in the parking area will be towed. We're excited to improve our parking experience for everyone, thank you for your patience.
It has been brought to the attention of Smeads Pub Management that there has been the smoking of marijuana within or on the premise of Smeads Pub. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, AS IT IS ILLEGAL, AND YOU MAY FACE PERSECUTION UNDER INITIATIVE 502.
Smeads would like to thank all of the generous businesses and individuals, who donated a wonderful assortment of gift contributions that raised $5518.00 for Kori’s fight.
This Auction can't be silent, we have a list of special items so don't be shy to shoutout or raise your hand on the 12th.
We have ;
- A Smeads Basket, this includes sunglasses,
shot glasses, koozies, frisbee, micro beers,
and a bottle of Fireball with a $10 gift card
- Out door furniture ready for your finish.
- Organic soap basket, for those who like to stay fresh.
- Car wash basket with a Washougal Car Wash Gift card.
- Dog basket with all the goods and a $25 Petco gift card.
- Bigfoot Inn Lunch box with a $20 gift card.
- 8 hour fishing trip for TWO from Steve's guided Adventure.
Also everyone who participates will receive a pink ribbon for your donation.
Big thank you to everyone whose donating to Kori's fight -
David and Kimber, River Road Soap Company, The Washougal Carwash, Petco - Vancvr Mill Pln, Bigfoot Inn, and Steves Guided Adventures
Welcome to the official launch of the new Smeads Pub website! We’ve created a place for Smead goers to explore our online menu, follow upcoming events, and get the latest news and deals! You can also signup for our newsletter so you’ll never miss out on our weekly events.